I don’t do resolutions, but it’s hard to avoid the urge to contemplate the meaning of life at the beginning of a New Year. So I’ve decided to share a few of the life lessons that have served me well in the past year and that will continue to guide my actions in 2017.
1. There’s nothing irrational about the fear of nurses with golf clubs.
2. You can’t spend your entire life sitting on the porch (but you can try).
3. When your wife says, C’mon dear, it’ll be fun, put on your hat and smile for the camera.
4. Your party hat.
5. Everything is creepy after watching a Hitchcock film.
6. Never discuss your wife’s thighs on broadcast television.